Host a Taylor Swift Eras Tour Friendship Bracelet Party
In Your Hosting Era
Friendship Bracelets: Swiftie Edition
Heading to see everyone’s BFF Taylor Swift in concert this summer? Lucky you. Or should we say Lucky One? We know the lottery was no joke to wait in to score your seats (even our brother-in-law got in on it…IKR?) and this Cruel Summer is finally here. Here are our top tips for what you need for friendship bracelets to get ready for the Eras tour. They’re not Bejeweled, and they’ll never go out of Style. Believe us: Taylor’s tour Hits Different this time.
“So make the friendship bracelets. Take the moment and taste it. You've got no reason to be afraid.”
Why the friendship bracelets for Taylor’s Eras tour?
You’ve maybe seen them by now, and we’re here to fill you in on the how and the why. The whole friendship bracelet craze started from the lyric: “So make the friendship bracelets. Take the moment and taste it. You've got no reason to be afraid” from Taylor’s song, “You’re On Your Own Kid" on the Midnights album. Since this tour kicked off in March 2023, fans have been seen trading bracelets with each other all over the stadium. Swifties are also trading bracelets with Taylor’s parents and celebrities in the tent. Baby, we're the New Romantics. And we’re so in on this trend.
What to put on your friendship bracelets
This is where you get to bring out your inner-Taylor and spell out TS-specific symbols, phrases, or our personal favorite: Song titles. Manifest your upcoming surprise song. Hot take: Taylor plays two surprise songs each night that are not on the setlist. Once a surprise song is played, she won’t play it again on tour. Lots of fans are making bracelets to “manifest” their show’s surprise songs. Here’s your chance to give it a shot.
Hot take: Taylor plays two surprise songs each night that are not on the setlist.
Ideas to spell out on your bracelets:
- ~All Too Well Ten Minute Version Taylor’s Version
- ~You Belong With Me
- ~The Last Great American Dynasty
- ~We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
- ~I Knew You Were Trouble
- ~Look What You Made Me Do
- Album names
- ~Speak Now
- Popular Songs
- ~Fifteen, Love Story, Red, You Belong With Me (YBWM), Lover, Delicate, Speak Now, Dear John, Cruel Summer, Enchanted, Haunted, Karma, Maroon, August, Clean, Blank Space, Style, Tim Mcgraw, Our Song, Fearless
THE. LIST. GOES. ON.
The more the merrier—we’re buying in bulk for sure.
“It feels like a perfect night for breakfast at midnight” …and these various other ideas for bites.
- Hershey Kisses: Based on the song “Last Kisses”
- Illicit Eclairs: Inspired by “Illicit Affairs” on Folklore album
- Chicken Satay: “All you had to do was satay”
- Cowboy Caviar: Back to Taylor’s roots, “Cowboy (caviar) like me”
- Falafel: “Jump then fal(afel)”
- Cookie dough: Because who doesn’t love it, cooked or raw. “Look what you made me dough!”
Let the lyrical genius moments abound as the sips are poured.
- Rosè: Do as Taylor would do and serve “cheap ass screw-top rosè” (or steal your roommate’s)
- Lavender Haze cocktail: No explanation necessary.
- Champagne: Serve up the bubbly inspired by the “Champagne Problems”
- Bad Blood Orange Drinks: It’s bourbon but it’s fun, and it’s “Bad Blood”
- Old Fashioned: “I knew from the first old fashioned we were cursed” —Getaway Car
- Whiskey: “And you know I love Springsteen, faded blue jeans, Tennessee whiskey” —London Boy
What to wear
Break out your best outfit that will make the whole place shimmer. We don’t think you’ll be choosing your cardigan this time… but you sure can sing it.
- Dress up as your favorite Taylor Swift era. We’re talking jewel tones and glitter for Midnights, red ensembles for Red, LBDs for Reputation… you get the picture.
- Make outfit TikToks with your friends before the concert. So many trends!
This goes without saying, but in case you needed guidance for which of the endless playlists to choose from.
- Taylor Swift playlist (only Taylor’s Version songs of course!)
- Taylor Swift Eras Tour Setlist
- The Most HYPE Taylor Songs
- Speak Now (Taylor’s Version) on repeat starting July 7th with six new songs!
Speak Now (Taylor's Version) album drops on midnight July 7th!
Leave no Blank Spaces on the walls. Taylor’s vibe offers countless ideas for how to set the scene for your friendship party, so here are a few starting points for you.
- Backdrop: Looking for a photoshoot moment? We love this backdrop for a Midnights-style shot. Or, pick a different color to match your favorite Taylor era.
- ~Can’t choose your favorite? Combine all the eras for the ultimate backdrop.
- ~Make your own! Easy DIY backdrop
- Polaroids: Taylor also loved polaroid pictures and they’re very reminiscent of her 1989 album.
- New York Decor: “Welcome to New York”. Plus, Taylor loves New York City and she has written so many songs about it. Did you know… Cornelia Street is in NYC!
- Choose an album and decorate based on that album’s color and lyrics
- ~Debut: Green
- ~Fearless: Yellow/Gold
- ~Speak Now: Purple
- ~1989: Blue
- ~Reputation: Black
- ~Lover: Pink
- ~Folklore: Grey
- ~Evermore: Tan/Brown
- ~Midnights: Navy Blue/Midnight Blue
Well are you ready or what to get those friendship bracelets together. You’re definitely not on your own here, kid. We’re with you. Swifties FR. If your tears ricochet, know that we’re right here with you. We hope she’s not the last great American dynasty, but we’re with her all the way.
Miami Bachelorette Party
Pack your bags ladies.... because it’s time to celebrate the future Mrs. in perfect Miami style! The vibes and vices are high, literally, for this Miami Vice-themed affair. This weekend is all about bright colors, good times, and your bridal bffs. Cheers to a weekend you won’t forget!
Cozy Book Club
Cozy up with brunch, books, and besties for this Book Club Brunch. It’s sure to be a bestseller with your guests.
Rosh Hashanah Dinner
Shana Tova! Host family and friends to celebrate Rosh Hashanah with sweet fall flavors and decor. A mix of classic and contemporary dishes and drinks your guests will rave about all year long.
Girls Just Want to Have Caviar and Martinis
The Caviar Co. inspired caviar, martinis, gal pals, games, great music… the perfect girls night in.
Famous Couples Soirée
Grab your better half (or your bestie) and pair up as an iconic duo for this chic and moody Halloween party!
Yom Kippur Break Fast
End Yom Kippur by breaking your meaningful fast with friends and family, all-white + understated decorations, and a bountiful menu whether you’re a bagel or dumplings home.
Unicorns Are Real
Welcome to the party where every kiddo feels extra-special and dreams come true!
Coastal Caviar Clambake
The Caviar Co. quintessential summer evening filled with seafood, hydrangeas and the glow of the firepit.
Take your guess, boy or girl? You’ll find out soon at the sweetest gender reveal featuring Art of Sucre's Gender Reveal Glitter Bombs. Nosh on delicious pastries or a light lunch while mingling with friends and family all while celebrating your little loved one to-be.
Inspired by warm cider, crackling fireplaces, the crisp autumn air, and eating in candlelight. Plan this late night party to warm up the season with seasonal apps and spiced drinks.
We'll make sure you stock up on way more than marshmallows. Keep this casual as an everyday backyard BBQ or, turn it into cocktail hour.
Dragons Love Tacos
A birthday party chock full of tacos, dragons, and adorable tributes to the NY Bestselling picture book, “Dragons Love Tacos,” by Adam Rubin and Daniel Salmieri.
Get Ready to Sparkle
Expert tips, exclusive content, and the 411 on the latest parties
Thank you for your submission!
Start the party
For each party, our professional event planners have curated, styled, schemed, and planned so we can hand over everything you need to know to throw incredible gatherings.