Host a Watch Party: Ted Lasso (We Love You) Season 3 Premiere
Ready for a dose of Ted’s optimism, famous pink biscuits, and some good ol’ British football drama –
March 15, 2023 only on Apple +
The Emmy Award-winning sensation TED LASSO premiered its long-awaited third and perhaps final season Wednesday, March 15th, a great diversion and celebration for the middle of the work week!
Season 2 of Ted Lasso left fans of AFC Richmond with a lot of burning questions and crazy reveals. With Sam turning down his golden opportunity to be a star for Nigeria and staying... does this mean he and Rebecca really will not be an item? (SPOILER ALERT) Will Nate find any redemption in his betrayal of Ted by leaking the “Panic at the Lasso” press disaster and the last-minute clincher of his defecting to West Ham United owned by Rebecca’s sworn enemy and ex?
In the endearing words of Dani Rojas, “Football is life. We all need some Ted Lasso oxygen to cure the long wait since 2021. Heck, even the 2022 FIFA World Cup is done and dusted! We’ve gotta throw a party to celebrate Ted and his zany team and find out what on earth happens to AFC Richmond...
“Last one there is a Scotch egg.” —Ted
Call your best buds and have a heck of a time! Turns out Etsy has you covered all the way from an editable invite, food party labels, and the MUST-have, BELIEVE poster! Or Zazzle has a fun invite option. Pick yours and gather the team.
“Y’all kicked their butts from soup to nuts.”—Ted
- British Shepherd Pie: Great British Chefs Recipes
- Vegan Chopped Salad: Recipe by A Couple Cooks
- Classic British Fish & Chips: The Spruce Eats Recipe
- Vegan Strawberry Scones and Vegan Crème: Recipe by Loving It Vegan
- Cheddar Baked Goldfish
- “Biscuits With The Boss” signature Ted Lasso flavor—compliments of Jenni’s Ice Cream
- Hand-made Ted Lasso biscuits in a pink box, courtesy of Etsy
It’s the most important to stay hydrated while on the field. Or off of it.
- Say cheers like the Coach and Ted Lasso with these classic British pint beer glasses
- Clink your fav bubbles like best friends Rebecca and Keeley do at the end of Season 2 with these JoyJolt Milo stemless champagne flutes
- Fun crazy Zombie Panda Cocktail with raspberry flavored ice marbles-something Rebecca would love: See Recipe
- To get the true “tiny ice” effect, grab some of these trays for your Zombie Panda
- Throw in Athletic Brewing Company low calorie, non-alcoholic beer as a fun touch
- Still water, anyone? Ted’s fav.
A casual, fun, and sporty British pub feel will be perfect for watching Nate and Ted go for it in Season 3. Recreate the “The Crown & Anchor pub” vibe in your home, and let the games begin.
- Gather any brown furniture or easy chairs to create the dark wood cosy pub feel (yes—cozy in an English accent and spelling too)
- Get a blackboard for your menu, just like the neighborhood pub
- Printable “Be a Goldfish” must-have poster to set the room’s tone
- Find a fun dartboard at your local thrift store or splurge on the Warner Brother’s signature Believe Dartboard
- Disposable soccer plates & napkins for all the delicious small bites little extra
Get ready to go out on the green… or at least coach a bit from the sidelines. It turns out Warner Brothers has you covered.
- Personalize Ted Lasso Jersey
- Season 3 "Believe" T-shirt
- Red, blue, and yellow t-shirts from your own wardrobe
- Jogger sweatpants ready to kick around the ball
- Ted Lasso headband
- Footwear: Throw on your fav soccer shoes so you’re ready to get out on the field
While marveling over Ted’s new pearls of wisdom, didn’t he say: “Pressure makes pearls, right?”—Ted
- Ted Lasso Season 1 Soundtrack by Tunefind
- Ted Lasso: Season 2 on Apple Music
- Jam to the Sex Pistols. Hey, it’s a party after all! “Never Mind the Bollocks” by Spotify
To Do: A Craft
Because everyone should get to try “utterly butterly” wonders at some point in their life.
- Bake the original Ted Lasso biscuits with your besties and enjoy during the show
- Try the recipe
There’s more than just football in Ted Lasso…
- Blow Darts: Retro but so Ted Lasso!
- Kick around a ball: Get a premium soccer ball and get the adrenaline going before the watch party!
- Feeling like a splurge, get the limited edition Ted Lasso Monopoly
Girls and boys, have a blast!
We did it! We found something your whole family can agree on: this Thanksgiving gathering is fantastic. Let this guide your holiday hosting and make your family proud.
Famous Couples Soirée
Grab your better half (or your bestie) and pair up as an iconic duo for this chic and moody Halloween party!
Yom Kippur Break Fast
End Yom Kippur by breaking your meaningful fast with friends and family, all-white + understated decorations, and a bountiful menu whether you’re a bagel or dumplings home.
Miami Bachelorette Party
Pack your bags ladies.... because it’s time to celebrate the future Mrs. in perfect Miami style! The vibes and vices are high, literally, for this Miami Vice-themed affair. This weekend is all about bright colors, good times, and your bridal bffs. Cheers to a weekend you won’t forget!
Cozy Book Club
Cozy up with brunch, books, and besties for this Book Club Brunch. It’s sure to be a bestseller with your guests.
Take your guess, boy or girl? You’ll find out soon at the sweetest gender reveal featuring Art of Sucre's Gender Reveal Glitter Bombs. Nosh on delicious pastries or a light lunch while mingling with friends and family all while celebrating your little loved one to-be.
Holiday Hosting with Heather Taylor Home
Get ready to host a festive holiday party a la Heather Taylor Home. Embrace the cozy charm of the season with some of her favorite hosting products, recipes, tips, and tricks!
Diwali Party: Festival of Lights
Bright lights, florals, and connections – everything you need to host a happy, safe, and blessed Diwali celebration.
Inspired by warm cider, crackling fireplaces, the crisp autumn air, and eating in candlelight. Plan this late night party to warm up the season with seasonal apps and spiced drinks.
Get in that spooky season spirit by gathering the crew to carve pumpkins. Sharpen your knives, it's time to carve!
Tacos are best any night of the week. Plan a festive dinner party and relax, knowing that you can't go wrong when tacos and margs are involved. This fiesta is sure to satisfy.
We'll make sure you stock up on way more than marshmallows. Keep this casual as an everyday backyard BBQ or, turn it into cocktail hour.
Embrace the fall season with good ol' fashioned fun: a little country, totally stylish, and tons of sweet treats. Make this a casual picnic or dress things up with dinner.
Spooky, sexy, sassy, oh my! The season of costumes is finally here — will you be a trick or a treat? A chilling gathering riddled with ghoulish apps and cauldrons of cocktails.
Everyone's favorite excuse for two Thanksgiving dinners but it always hits differently with your chosen fam. Serve it up family-style or make it a potluck (or, do both!).
Inspired by the easy comfort of brunch with best friends: full plates, tall drinks, and big laughs. This brunch is perfect for celebrations like birthdays, showers, and, just because.
Embrace the vintage feel of a classic football game for the biggest field goal fans. A true touchdown for this midday outdoor gathering.
Cozy, delicious, nostalgic — we capture all those fall feels with our harvest party. Bring in the new season with a get-together that relishes drinks and time with friends.
Get Ready to Sparkle
Expert tips, exclusive content, and the 411 on the latest parties
Thank you for your submission!
Start the party
For each party, our professional event planners have curated, styled, schemed, and planned so we can hand over everything you need to know to throw incredible gatherings.