Host a Watch Party: Vanderpump Rules Reunion
It’s All Happening!
How to Watch Vanderpump Rules Season 10 Reunion
Do you remember where you were when news of the Scandoval broke? We sure do. Ever since, we’ve been anxiously awaiting the Vanderpump Rules so Andy Cohen will finally get our questions answered.
Part one (of three!) of the Season 10 reunion airs May 24th, 2023 on Bravo and Peacock. Rumor has it that Peacock will have extended footage and more exclusive interviews.
IYKYK, this three-part reunion is going to be good as gold. We’ve been waiting all season for this!
“You’re not important enough to hate. Sit down.”
- Invite your friends via the group text that has everyone in it. They’re gonna want to be part of this.
- Hi-Note has tons of cocktail-themed invites you can send along to your friends. Our favorites:
Make your guests feel like they are right in the Sur dining room (or sitting down at the TomTom bar) with these touches.
- Use Lisa Vanderpump’s personal 5-step mantra: Plan, pre-make, prepare, pre-prep, and pre-set.
- It’s My F*cking Birthday Cocktail Napkins
- “It’s not about the pasta” napkins
- Our lady of diamonds and rose candle
From Scheana’s crop top wedding dress to Jax’s chunky cardigans, we’ve really seen it all.
- Greet your guests wearing The original SUR uniform
- Assign each guest a different VPR character to dress up as! See who can correctly guess the most accurate characters.
“It’s not about the pasta!”
Check out these recipes that will take you less time to put together than it took for Rob to hang Scheana’s TV…
- Goat Cheese Balls
- Cheese Pairings for Vanderpump wines
- Crispy Chicken Bites
- Beer Cheese Dip
- “It’s not about the Pasta” chips
Or, turn it into a takeout party so you can give the episode your full attention.
“I’m not really sure what I’ve done to you, but I’ll take a pinot grigio.”
One thing we already know: The cocktails are always flowing with this group of friends.
- Make sure to pick up some Sur Limited Edition Shot Glasses
- Jennifer Lawrence’s favorite cocktail: The Pump-tini
- Vanderpump Wines Store Locator: Where to buy rose, sangria, etc.
- Fancy Af Cocktails: Drink recipes from a couple of professional drinkers
- TomTom’s Kentucky Muffin
- Don’t forget the LVP Sangria
- Making cocktails? Find inspiration from the Sur Cocktail Menu
- 1.5 oz tequila
- 0.5 oz fresh lime juice
- White peach
- Orange liquor
"It’s really sobering to watch yourself highly intoxicated..."
From DJ James Kennedy and Scheane Marie herself, we’ve got you covered with legendary Vanderpump beats to turn up with your guests like it’s your f*cking birthday!
- Peace, Love, & Vanderpump
- ~The unofficial Vanderpump cocktail garden playlist
- James Kennedy’s Yacht Party
- Bravo TV Playlist
- ~When it comes to Bravolebrities, we try not to play favorites. This playlist features your favorite housewives and VPR.
- Cue the theme song… on repeat.
"Do you have some kind of mind control?"
To Do: Homework
We already know what the main event is, but before you dive in—how about catching up on some of your favorite iconic episodes?
- S1E4 - The gang heads to Vegas for Stassi’s birthday and chaos commences… in a parking lot
- S5E7 - Stassi has Jax on her podcast and gives him a Sociopath test
- S2E14 - Season two finale where Kristen finally admits she slept with Jax
- Or, make sure you’re completely current using Bravo’s Catch-Up Guide
In case watching the spectacle of the drama play out isn’t enough for you.
- Who’s that SURver Party Game
- Vanderpump Rules bingo
- #Scandoval Special Edition Pump Rules Coloring Book
- Pretend you’re in the Bravo Clubhouse and play the classic WWHL drinking game. Drink every time somebody says “Tom”!
Something to give your guests when they finally pick their jaw off the floor and head out the door.
- Pick up some Team Ariana merch for the #1 guy in your group
- Good as Gold motel keychain
- It’s not a pump party without the pups!
- ~Red Sangria Plush toy
- ~Pink Sangria Plush Toy
Grab your cocktail shakers and buckle up—this reunion is definitely going to be one to remember.
So get the crew together for your very own reunion to catch up on all the things Vanderpump Rules. Don't miss this. As Stassi says...
"I just love a chance for things to be about me."
We'll make sure you stock up on way more than marshmallows. Keep this casual as an everyday backyard BBQ or, turn it into cocktail hour.
Famous Couples Soirée
Grab your better half (or your bestie) and pair up as an iconic duo for this chic and moody Halloween party!
Miami Bachelorette Party
Pack your bags ladies.... because it’s time to celebrate the future Mrs. in perfect Miami style! The vibes and vices are high, literally, for this Miami Vice-themed affair. This weekend is all about bright colors, good times, and your bridal bffs. Cheers to a weekend you won’t forget!
Yom Kippur Break Fast
End Yom Kippur by breaking your meaningful fast with friends and family, all-white + understated decorations, and a bountiful menu whether you’re a bagel or dumplings home.
We did it! We found something your whole family can agree on: this Thanksgiving gathering is fantastic. Let this guide your holiday hosting and make your family proud.
Inspired by the easy comfort of brunch with best friends: full plates, tall drinks, and big laughs. This brunch is perfect for celebrations like birthdays, showers, and, just because.
Embrace the vintage feel of a classic football game for the biggest field goal fans. A true touchdown for this midday outdoor gathering.
Holiday Hosting with Heather Taylor Home
Get ready to host a festive holiday party a la Heather Taylor Home. Embrace the cozy charm of the season with some of her favorite hosting products, recipes, tips, and tricks!
Spooky, sexy, sassy, oh my! The season of costumes is finally here — will you be a trick or a treat? A chilling gathering riddled with ghoulish apps and cauldrons of cocktails.
Tacos are best any night of the week. Plan a festive dinner party and relax, knowing that you can't go wrong when tacos and margs are involved. This fiesta is sure to satisfy.
Diwali Party: Festival of Lights
Bright lights, florals, and connections – everything you need to host a happy, safe, and blessed Diwali celebration.
Cozy, delicious, nostalgic — we capture all those fall feels with our harvest party. Bring in the new season with a get-together that relishes drinks and time with friends.
Embrace the fall season with good ol' fashioned fun: a little country, totally stylish, and tons of sweet treats. Make this a casual picnic or dress things up with dinner.
Get in that spooky season spirit by gathering the crew to carve pumpkins. Sharpen your knives, it's time to carve!
Take your guess, boy or girl? You’ll find out soon at the sweetest gender reveal featuring Art of Sucre's Gender Reveal Glitter Bombs. Nosh on delicious pastries or a light lunch while mingling with friends and family all while celebrating your little loved one to-be.
Inspired by warm cider, crackling fireplaces, the crisp autumn air, and eating in candlelight. Plan this late night party to warm up the season with seasonal apps and spiced drinks.
Everyone's favorite excuse for two Thanksgiving dinners but it always hits differently with your chosen fam. Serve it up family-style or make it a potluck (or, do both!).
Cozy Book Club
Cozy up with brunch, books, and besties for this Book Club Brunch. It’s sure to be a bestseller with your guests.
Get Ready to Sparkle
Expert tips, exclusive content, and the 411 on the latest parties
Thank you for your submission!
Start the party
For each party, our professional event planners have curated, styled, schemed, and planned so we can hand over everything you need to know to throw incredible gatherings.