Where to Find Vendors for the Party You're Hosting
How to hire a bartender, chef, servers, or a coordinator (& more!) for your event
Find service professionals for your next gathering
Heading out to the Hamptons for the weekend? Planning a bachelorette in Nashville? Organizing a couples baby shower in Dallas— you live in Seattle and know nothing about the Dallas entertainment scene. How do you find the support? Where do you look and who do you call to find a venue or a bartender or basic support of the party?
Or, maybe you're thinking about how to throw a party at home, and want to elevate things a tad. For this very reason, you're looking forward to hiring day-of event help. But where to find the professionals?
Now, Partytrick is happy to answer you: Sit back and relax. Here is our party planning guide for how to hire out event services. Whether you use these resources in your hometown or for an event you’re throwing hundreds of miles away, we’ve got the resources for you to find the vendor team to help you.
Services to search for party vendors
- Splacer: the Airbnb of event planning
- Peerspace: spaces to rent worldwide for events, parties, corporate gatherings, fitness studios
- Tivity: Creating one-of-a-kind meal experiences in your home
- Party Host Helpers: From coordinator, to chef, to server, to ticket scanner, they've got you covered
- Thumbtack: connecting you to professionals everywhere
- Bark.com: catered questions to cater your meal
- Table at Home: find the private chef for your next dinner party, in these cities:
- ~Los Angeles
- ~New York City, parts of New Jersey & Connecticut
- ~San Diego
- ~Washington D.C. / DMV
- Tivity: Creating one-of-a-kind meal experiences in your home
- Party Host Helper: Also arms your bar with certified bartenders to serve cocktails and/or bartenders to open and serve beer and wine
- Thumbtack: multi-task this site for food and drinks
- GigSalad: select your city and book a local bartender
- Papier: specially printed menus, place cards, thank you cards
- Minted: globally-sourced artists and makers shipped straight to your home
- Thumbtack: same same, but different
- Bark.com: really a do-it-all platform
- GigSalad: you’ve seen it before
- Farm Girl Flowers: Choose from burlap accents and the Big Box Shop: 100 stems to play with!
- UrbanStems: With next-day delivery available…#sendhappy makes sense
- Bouqs.com: Farm-to-doorstep; option for monthly subscription, easy to skip!
- FTD: Delivering flowers for 110 years
- Proflowers: Guaranteed 7-day freshness
For a more hands-on event assistance experience in select locations only, check out eventassistants.com.
So whether you’re hosting in your hometown, somewhere you just moved, or for your friend in a state far away, try outsourcing some of your party vendors to free up your hands come party time. Partytrick, we’re here for you.
For more tips and tricks for hosting your next gathering, check out:
Yom Kippur Break Fast
End Yom Kippur by breaking your meaningful fast with friends and family, all-white + understated decorations, and a bountiful menu whether you’re a bagel or dumplings home.
We'll make sure you stock up on way more than marshmallows. Keep this casual as an everyday backyard BBQ or, turn it into cocktail hour.
Diwali Party: Festival of Lights
Bright lights, florals, and connections – everything you need to host a happy, safe, and blessed Diwali celebration.
Miami Bachelorette Party
Pack your bags ladies.... because it’s time to celebrate the future Mrs. in perfect Miami style! The vibes and vices are high, literally, for this Miami Vice-themed affair. This weekend is all about bright colors, good times, and your bridal bffs. Cheers to a weekend you won’t forget!
Famous Couples Soirée
Grab your better half (or your bestie) and pair up as an iconic duo for this chic and moody Halloween party!
Take your guess, boy or girl? You’ll find out soon at the sweetest gender reveal featuring Art of Sucre's Gender Reveal Glitter Bombs. Nosh on delicious pastries or a light lunch while mingling with friends and family all while celebrating your little loved one to-be.
Embrace the fall season with good ol' fashioned fun: a little country, totally stylish, and tons of sweet treats. Make this a casual picnic or dress things up with dinner.
Spooky, sexy, sassy, oh my! The season of costumes is finally here — will you be a trick or a treat? A chilling gathering riddled with ghoulish apps and cauldrons of cocktails.
Inspired by warm cider, crackling fireplaces, the crisp autumn air, and eating in candlelight. Plan this late night party to warm up the season with seasonal apps and spiced drinks.
Embrace the vintage feel of a classic football game for the biggest field goal fans. A true touchdown for this midday outdoor gathering.
We did it! We found something your whole family can agree on: this Thanksgiving gathering is fantastic. Let this guide your holiday hosting and make your family proud.
Inspired by the easy comfort of brunch with best friends: full plates, tall drinks, and big laughs. This brunch is perfect for celebrations like birthdays, showers, and, just because.
Cozy Book Club
Cozy up with brunch, books, and besties for this Book Club Brunch. It’s sure to be a bestseller with your guests.
Cozy, delicious, nostalgic — we capture all those fall feels with our harvest party. Bring in the new season with a get-together that relishes drinks and time with friends.
Tacos are best any night of the week. Plan a festive dinner party and relax, knowing that you can't go wrong when tacos and margs are involved. This fiesta is sure to satisfy.
Get in that spooky season spirit by gathering the crew to carve pumpkins. Sharpen your knives, it's time to carve!
Holiday Hosting with Heather Taylor Home
Get ready to host a festive holiday party a la Heather Taylor Home. Embrace the cozy charm of the season with some of her favorite hosting products, recipes, tips, and tricks!
Everyone's favorite excuse for two Thanksgiving dinners but it always hits differently with your chosen fam. Serve it up family-style or make it a potluck (or, do both!).
Get Ready to Sparkle
Expert tips, exclusive content, and the 411 on the latest parties
Thank you for your submission!
Start the party
For each party, our professional event planners have curated, styled, schemed, and planned so we can hand over everything you need to know to throw incredible gatherings.