Big Game 2024: Taylor's Version
This will be the End Game
Chiefs v. Niners: February 11th, 2024
Is it chance that both teams playing in the 2024 Big Game in Vegas are the color: RED? To coincide with the one album by Taylor that is named a color, none other than RED. The Big Game goes down on February 11th, 2024, and you can bet that screens everywhere will air the field. Whether you’re a tried and true football fan or you're here for the Taylor-Travis love story, is there really a bad reason to tune in?!
All in all, we really hope there's no Bad Blood between the Niners and Chiefs after February 11th. Though as far as the 2023-2024 NFL season goes, it turns out that this one is the End Game. Call It What You Want, the game of football may in fact be more emotionally Treacherous than long-time fans care to admit.
Big Game Decor
When in Vegas... or in the comfort of your best friend's living room.
What to drink
The players need to stay hydrated... and so does your crew while cheering them on!
- SF-Style Irish Coffee
- Pisco Punch: Gained its fame in SF in the 19th century... and it's time to bring it back.
- Coors Light & Miller Lite: It is the biggest day of the year in American football, after all.
- Sparkling water: An alternative, if you will.
- Bottled water: To keep the Sunday Scaries from being so... scary.
What to eat
Featuring bites for San Francisco fans to boast about.
Make it a Take-Out Party: Chowder in a Bread Bowl via Goldbelly from Boudin (the very famous SF sourdough).
- Mission Burrito
- Egg Foo Young
- Moo Goo Gai Pan
- Ghirardelli Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Morning Buns
Extra Point: Set-up a DIY bar: Ice Cream Sundaes with Ghirardelli Fudge
And some mouth-watering tastes from the Kansas City fans:
Note: This *isn't* water! Kansas City Ice Water Cocktail Recipe
What to play
Or maybe cast your votes on which Niners player ends up with the next hottest popstar?
- Lean into the Vegas locale and rent some gaming tables for guests to play before the game or during halftime.
- Touchdown Jello Shots: Whip up Jell-O shots in RED. Whether Chiefs or Niners score, you've got a Jell-O shot to take.
- Bingo x Commercials: Fill out bingo cards with brands or items you think will be on 2024 commercials. Think: Chips, Taylor, Coke, Taylor, home insurance... Taylor?
- The Classic Betting Squares: For those of you who thought you had no skin in the game, think again.
Eras-inspired Viewers: What would Taylor do?
Watching football + activities featuring Taylor = A win & a happily ever after.
- Make a Friendship Bracelet Garland
- Taylor's go-to Vodka Cran in-suite
- Go Taylor's Boyfriend Shirt
- Seemingly Ranch for Chicken Tenders
- Friendship Bracelet Donuts
- Photo Booth Props
- Polaroid Camera
Ease your prep with these few items, which you likely already have laying around and will undoubtedly use again and again.
- Coolers or tubs: All the easier to grab drinks from.
- Bags of ice: Lots of these…keep the drinks cold and the cheers loud.
- Disposable dishes: Whether your team wins or loses (or you really don’t have any skin in the game), no need to end the day loading the dishwasher.
Hosting items specific to football
A few tips for items helpful to your hosting cause.
- Serving trays: For a display the fans will rave about.
- Inflatable football cooler: If it comes out once a year from now until forever, it’s worth it.
- Snack tray: Like a happy meal for grown-ups, really
- Condiment dish: Because watching the Big Game is really about the dips and sauces.
- Football Koozie: If you want to guarantee that your cooler is empty by the end of the game.
Long Live America's favorite pastime... oh wait that's baseball. One thing's for sure - this year's Big Game Hits Different, now that Taylor's involved.
Score a hosting touchdown when you try these out with the Soup-er Bowl party by Partytrick.
Be Mine, Valentine
This crafty kids party is a great way to celebrate with your favorite littles.
Shabbat Dinner Party
Hit pause and reconnect with loved ones this weekend with light, airy decor, warm bread, and relaxing company.
Cocktails with Aplos
Aplos cocktail hours are the most refreshing ways to “take the edge off” after a long day. Connect & create a memorable experience.
Girls Just Want to Have Caviar and Martinis
The Caviar Co. inspired caviar, martinis, gal pals, games, great music… the perfect girls night in, with delicious small bites. This party is great year round!
Grab your girlfriends and gather for a Supper Club filled with low-abv cocktails, pizza, and cookies. This is our Head of Parties' favorite way to host with a small group and can easily be elevated (even if you decide to skip the cooking) to celebrate any occasion.
Brunch with your besties to celebrate Galentine's, yes please!
Hedonistic Holiday Party
More is definitely just right for this gathering. Call all your gods and goddesses to experience all the flavors any mortal palate can handle, inspired by DIO. This party is great for a holiday party, christmas party, or New Years Eve (NYE) party!
The Big Game
Game on! Gather your squad and cheer on your team with this quintessential football watch party.
Comfort Food & Caviar Girl’s Night
Is there anything better than a fun girls night with caviar bumps and colorful cheer?!
Get Ready to Sparkle
Expert tips, exclusive content, and the 411 on the latest parties
Thank you for your submission!
Start the party
For each party, our professional event planners have curated, styled, schemed, and planned so we can hand over everything you need to know to throw incredible gatherings.