DIY your Own Place Cards for the Perfect Fall Themed Gatherings
Spice up your fall tablescape
Say hello to the season and wow your guests
Are you ready for it? We have a way to impress your guests with a fall trifecta DIY: personalized pumpkins that act as place cards and go home as party favors. Not only do they mark the designated places for guests—they add another fall accent to your tablescape. Say no more, we’ll show you what to do.
What You Need:
- White mini pumpkins
- Copper glitter
- Elmers glue
How to Make Them:
1. Write guest names on the pumpkins.
- Use sharpie to write a name on each pumpkin.
- Or, use glue to write their name. Then cover the glue with copper glitter.
Pro tip: We love applying glitter over a paper plate. This way, the glitter that doesn’t stick lands in a designated place. You can then reuse this glitter. Because no glitter must go to waste!
2. Decorate pumpkins to the color and style of your choice.
- Draw or paint swirls in sharpie or neutral paint colors.
- Coat pumpkins with Elmers glue and sprinkle glitter to top. Try applying glue over the entire pumpkin or in swirls or designs. With glue and glitter, you can’t go wrong.
Looking for another option sans pumpkins? Look no further, except below.
Place Cards for a Fall Gathering
What You Need:
- Paper for place card: we recommend a linen paper with a hand torn edge. Think raw and natural.
- Garnish: mini gourds, pears, apples, peaches, figs.
- Additional: wax seal or twine ribbon. Or both!
How To Assemble:
Quite simply, as you may have guessed.
1. Fold papers so they can stand on their own as name cards.
2. Write names on each paper name card.
3. Add twine and/or wax seal.
4. Garnish the place card! Add your fruit piece tastefully next to each place card.
Fall is upon us and we are oh so happy about it. We’re not basic (we keep telling ourselves this) but we are so ecstatic to whip out the sweaters and have ourselves cozy nights in. And festive fall-seasoned parties of course. So whip out these place cards and invite your crew over. We have fall to celebrate.
Whether you’re doing all the cooking yourself or asking guests to bring dishes (we love a potluck moment!), we’ve got all the inspiration you need to host a delicious, delightful Easter supper.
Luck of the Irish
This St. Patrick's Day celebration will leave all your guests feeling lucky.
Chag Pesach sameach! We’ve got a Seder dinner plan with classic + modern Jewish foods, drinks, and traditions – so much fun you’ll want to host Seder every year (or until it’s finally next year in Jerusalem).
A Wee Little St. Patrick’s Day
Try your luck at a kid-friendly St. Patrick’s Day celebration. Embrace all the joys of Irish fare and festivity in a way that is fun for people of all ages.
Somebunny Needs a Mimosa
Spring has sprung! Put on your pretty pastels for a joyous brunch that’s fit for a family. Easter egg hunt, a scrumptious spread, and bubbly beverages, what more could you ask for?
Unicorns Are Real
Welcome to the party where every kiddo feels extra-special and dreams come true!
Wellness Retreat At Home
Transport yourself (and your besties) to a zen retreat to restore, realign and rejuvenate, in the comfort of your home.
Ways to Entertain Kids During Passover
Host a Watch Party: Succession Premiere
Host a Watch Party: Love Is Blind Premiere
Get Ready to Sparkle
Expert tips, exclusive content, and the 411 on the latest parties
Thank you for your submission!
Start the party
For each party, our professional event planners have curated, styled, schemed, and planned so we can hand over everything you need to know to throw incredible gatherings.