How to Arrange Holiday Florals
Set up your holiday tablescape with flair
'Tis the season, after all
Remember the feeling of peeking under the tree when you were little? What if we told you that you can have that experience as an adult…in the form of your holiday florals. Stay with us now.
Imagine those gorgeous floral arrangements you see when you’re scrolling while taking a break, perfected by professional interior designers. The ones that are impossible to even come close to matching–yeah, those ones. Now imagine you can create something to that scale. Okay, maybe you can’t even dream it. That’s why we’re going to show you an easy 5-step process to achieve the interior design look you’ve dreamed of.
Plus, this is specifically a holiday edition. Get ready to arrange Christmas style florals for a tablescape to get you right in the spirit.
What you need:
- Large vase: This gold metal holder is divine
- Cylinder vase(s)
- Faux red & white flowers & greenery
- Or real flowers like white roses, red ranunculus, amaryllis, paperwhites, and branches of winter berries
- Glitter mesh ribbon
- Ribbon: Black silk or a lush dark green or ivory velvet
- 2 black lanterns
- Ornament assortment
- 4 large round ornaments
- 3-5 red or white candles
- 3-5 mini trees (pine, birch, or glass)
How to Arrange Florals
- In your large vase, add florals as the center of the arrangement. Depending on how holiday-esque you want your color scheme to be, florals can be red and white flowers or greenery with white floral accents. Different flower colors and sizes like paperwhites and roses add variety to the centerpiece. Faux flowers and greenery can do the trick as well.
- Weave silk or velvet ribbon into a strand of garland or greenery. Think a loose braid with two strands.
- Arrange the greenery or garland below the vase of flowers like a table runner. Rest pine cones throughout. Weave twinkle lights into the garland for an extra shimmer.
- In a clear cylinder vase and/or lantern, add different sized and colored ornaments—spheres or teardrop-shaped are great for this. Mix in a few large-sized with regular and small ornaments sprinkled in.. Fill two or three vases and place them around the floral piece.
- Place 3-5 simple white or red candles throughout the garland to add a warm component.
- Top it off by dispersing a few mini tree variations along the garland or around the vases.
Now, see how holiday magic just comes to life? Play around with the colors you want to pop this holiday season and add touches to make it fit your home.Those influencers don’t have a thing on you. Enjoy holiday cheer every time you walk past your arrangement. It’s just like what you experienced as a kid sneaking a glimpse under the tree. But this time, you can look and touch all you want. Even better, right?
Inspired by warm cider, crackling fireplaces, the crisp autumn air, and eating in candlelight. Plan this late night party to warm up the season with seasonal apps and spiced drinks.
Miami Bachelorette Party
Pack your bags ladies.... because it’s time to celebrate the future Mrs. in perfect Miami style! The vibes and vices are high, literally, for this Miami Vice-themed affair. This weekend is all about bright colors, good times, and your bridal bffs. Cheers to a weekend you won’t forget!
We'll make sure you stock up on way more than marshmallows. Keep this casual as an everyday backyard BBQ or, turn it into cocktail hour.
Yom Kippur Break Fast
End Yom Kippur by breaking your meaningful fast with friends and family, all-white + understated decorations, and a bountiful menu whether you’re a bagel or dumplings home.
Coastal Caviar Clambake
The Caviar Co. quintessential summer evening filled with seafood, hydrangeas and the glow of the firepit.
Rosh Hashanah Dinner
Shana Tova! Host family and friends to celebrate Rosh Hashanah with sweet fall flavors and decor. A mix of classic and contemporary dishes and drinks your guests will rave about all year long.
Girls Just Want to Have Caviar and Martinis
The Caviar Co. inspired caviar, martinis, gal pals, games, great music… the perfect girls night in.
Unicorns Are Real
Welcome to the party where every kiddo feels extra-special and dreams come true!
Cozy Book Club
Cozy up with brunch, books, and besties for this Book Club Brunch. It’s sure to be a bestseller with your guests.
Famous Couples Soirée
Grab your better half (or your bestie) and pair up as an iconic duo for this chic and moody Halloween party!
Dragons Love Tacos
A birthday party chock full of tacos, dragons, and adorable tributes to the NY Bestselling picture book, “Dragons Love Tacos,” by Adam Rubin and Daniel Salmieri.
Take your guess, boy or girl? You’ll find out soon at the sweetest gender reveal featuring Art of Sucre's Gender Reveal Glitter Bombs. Nosh on delicious pastries or a light lunch while mingling with friends and family all while celebrating your little loved one to-be.
Get Ready to Sparkle
Expert tips, exclusive content, and the 411 on the latest parties
Thank you for your submission!
Start the party
For each party, our professional event planners have curated, styled, schemed, and planned so we can hand over everything you need to know to throw incredible gatherings.