How to Responsibly Have a Dinner Party
1. Ensure that your guest count is aligned with your local regulations on maximum number of people permitted to gather together.
2. Kindly ask your guests not to bring uninvited/surprise plus-ones with them. Dinner parties already require a lot of planning, but when you add on the concerns & restrictions of COVID-19, it is in everyone’s best interest to keep your guest list tight!
3. Ensure that YOU are feeling well enough to host an event, & that no one in your home is unwell or experiencing any symptoms.
4. Ensure that antibacterial hand soap & disposable paper hand towels are provided & easily accessible in your kitchen & bathrooms. Greeting your guests at the door with a pump of hand sanitizer is also a great plan!
5. If the weather is cooperative & you have the necessary space available, consider hosting your event outdoors. Backyards, verandas, patios & parks are all lovely options for a dinner party during the warmer months of the year and will provide extra fresh air!
6. Ensure that all glassware, silverware & china being used for your event has been recently washed/sanitized.
7. Use different colored glassware for guests so that no one confuses their drinks. Or, you can tie different colored ribbon around the stems of glassware for differentiation.
8. Wear gloves when setting your dinner table to ensure that all glassware, silverware & china are free from germs.
9. Depending on the number of guests attending, consider setting more than one dinner table so that everyone can be spread out.
10. Enjoy your event! Everyone is craving connection & looking forward to the opportunity to socialize. Once your guests arrive, take this time to enjoy their company & the time you have together.
Be Mine, Valentine
This crafty kids party is a great way to celebrate with your favorite littles.
Grab your girlfriends and gather for a Supper Club filled with low-abv cocktails, pizza, and cookies. This is our Head of Parties' favorite way to host with a small group and can easily be elevated (even if you decide to skip the cooking) to celebrate any occasion.
Cocktails with Aplos
Aplos cocktail hours are the most refreshing ways to “take the edge off” after a long day. Connect & create a memorable experience.
Girls Just Want to Have Caviar and Martinis
The Caviar Co. inspired caviar, martinis, gal pals, games, great music… the perfect girls night in, with delicious small bites. This party is great year round!
Hedonistic Holiday Party
More is definitely just right for this gathering. Call all your gods and goddesses to experience all the flavors any mortal palate can handle, inspired by DIO. This party is great for a holiday party, christmas party, or New Years Eve (NYE) party!
Shabbat Dinner Party
Hit pause and reconnect with loved ones this weekend with light, airy decor, warm bread, and relaxing company.
Brunch with your besties to celebrate Galentine's, yes please!
The Big Game
Game on! Gather your squad and cheer on your team with this quintessential football watch party.
Comfort Food & Caviar Girl’s Night
Is there anything better than a fun girls night with caviar bumps and colorful cheer?!
Get Ready to Sparkle
Expert tips, exclusive content, and the 411 on the latest parties
Thank you for your submission!
Start the party
For each party, our professional event planners have curated, styled, schemed, and planned so we can hand over everything you need to know to throw incredible gatherings.