How to Responsibly Have a Dinner Party
1. Ensure that your guest count is aligned with your local regulations on maximum number of people permitted to gather together.
2. Kindly ask your guests not to bring uninvited/surprise plus-ones with them. Dinner parties already require a lot of planning, but when you add on the concerns & restrictions of COVID-19, it is in everyone’s best interest to keep your guest list tight!
3. Ensure that YOU are feeling well enough to host an event, & that no one in your home is unwell or experiencing any symptoms.
4. Ensure that antibacterial hand soap & disposable paper hand towels are provided & easily accessible in your kitchen & bathrooms. Greeting your guests at the door with a pump of hand sanitizer is also a great plan!
5. If the weather is cooperative & you have the necessary space available, consider hosting your event outdoors. Backyards, verandas, patios & parks are all lovely options for a dinner party during the warmer months of the year and will provide extra fresh air!
6. Ensure that all glassware, silverware & china being used for your event has been recently washed/sanitized.
7. Use different colored glassware for guests so that no one confuses their drinks. Or, you can tie different colored ribbon around the stems of glassware for differentiation.
8. Wear gloves when setting your dinner table to ensure that all glassware, silverware & china are free from germs.
9. Depending on the number of guests attending, consider setting more than one dinner table so that everyone can be spread out.
10. Enjoy your event! Everyone is craving connection & looking forward to the opportunity to socialize. Once your guests arrive, take this time to enjoy their company & the time you have together.
Cozy Book Club
Cozy up with brunch, books, and besties for this Book Club Brunch. It’s sure to be a bestseller with your guests.
Unicorns Are Real
Welcome to the party where every kiddo feels extra-special and dreams come true!
Inspired by warm cider, crackling fireplaces, the crisp autumn air, and eating in candlelight. Plan this late night party to warm up the season with seasonal apps and spiced drinks.
Famous Couples Soirée
Grab your better half (or your bestie) and pair up as an iconic duo for this chic and moody Halloween party!
Miami Bachelorette Party
Pack your bags ladies.... because it’s time to celebrate the future Mrs. in perfect Miami style! The vibes and vices are high, literally, for this Miami Vice-themed affair. This weekend is all about bright colors, good times, and your bridal bffs. Cheers to a weekend you won’t forget!
Coastal Caviar Clambake
The Caviar Co. quintessential summer evening filled with seafood, hydrangeas and the glow of the firepit.
Girls Just Want to Have Caviar and Martinis
The Caviar Co. inspired caviar, martinis, gal pals, games, great music… the perfect girls night in.
Take your guess, boy or girl? You’ll find out soon at the sweetest gender reveal featuring Art of Sucre's Gender Reveal Glitter Bombs. Nosh on delicious pastries or a light lunch while mingling with friends and family all while celebrating your little loved one to-be.
Yom Kippur Break Fast
End Yom Kippur by breaking your meaningful fast with friends and family, all-white + understated decorations, and a bountiful menu whether you’re a bagel or dumplings home.
Dragons Love Tacos
A birthday party chock full of tacos, dragons, and adorable tributes to the NY Bestselling picture book, “Dragons Love Tacos,” by Adam Rubin and Daniel Salmieri.
We'll make sure you stock up on way more than marshmallows. Keep this casual as an everyday backyard BBQ or, turn it into cocktail hour.
Rosh Hashanah Dinner
Shana Tova! Host family and friends to celebrate Rosh Hashanah with sweet fall flavors and decor. A mix of classic and contemporary dishes and drinks your guests will rave about all year long.
Get Ready to Sparkle
Expert tips, exclusive content, and the 411 on the latest parties
Thank you for your submission!
Start the party
For each party, our professional event planners have curated, styled, schemed, and planned so we can hand over everything you need to know to throw incredible gatherings.