Our Top Sources
These are a few of our favorite things...
Our go-to resources for every party
If you've tuned in to the endless options of planning and epic party supplies we feature, you've seen the plethora of ideas for decor. Whether you're drawn to DIY centerpieces, disco party photo ops, or your one-year-old's funfetti party needs, you're in the right spot. We also suggest TONS of product ideas in each of our parties to make it super easy for you to plan, make a list, and then purchase.
But what happens if they’re not quite fitting your vision? Don't worry - we've done our best to cover our bases there too. Check out a few of our favorite stores to help you find the perfect addition! From dinnerware to flatware to candles and gifts, we've sorted these lists and snagged what we think are the best resources for you. So scroll on! Mix and match from these top hosting supply options and watch your dream party come to life.
Plates, Bowls and the Like
Phone eats first these days, as they say.
- Amor Arc - your newest go-to plateware
- Roro - ceramic and mango wood add a rugged cool look
- Blomus (from Food 52) - revisiting simplicity, as they say
- Mora - chic and agreeable, the way we'd all like to be
- Heath Ceramics - adding solid slots of color to personalize your plates
Disposable Dinnerware (aka paper plates, etc.)
Since the dishes can wait. Or better yet, get tossed.
- Meri Meri - wow every parent at your kid's parties
- Harlow & Grey - sophisticated and just downright #designgoals
- Coterie - add a pop of color to every place setting
- White and Gold - trim adds a touch of elegance anywhere
- Built-in Flatware Pocket - just like that, your party is classy
- Colored Linen-Feel - a level up on paper, but no wash required here
- Sleek Black - no stains showing here
- White with Gold - for a little snazz on the old handkerchief
- Studio OH! - floral, cute dogs, and even a llama option
- Scalloped Kraft Brown - not your standard paper bag
- Entertaining with Caspari - chinoiserie accents beautify instantly
So you never have to scramble for enough forks and knives again.
- CB2 - stainless steel, mixed colors or modern, you decide
- Food 52 - silver plated or pop of color, it's here
For Everyday Use
Serving cocktails, sparkling waters, or mocktails? Serve in style and instantly elevate your party.
- Crate & Barrel - the OG
- Zoofox - not your usual glass of water in these tumblers
- Colored & Stemless - bonus: guests can remember whose is whose by color
- Estelle Glassware - luxury hand-blown colored glass
- World Market - the world is your oyster
Whether used to enhance decor or as protection from your cousin's toddler's spilled milk - you can make it pretty.
- Julia Amory - you'll hardly need a centerpiece with these masterpieces
- One Kings Lane - fresh textiles or prints or basic
- Meioro - geometric, patterned, pretty
- Waysle - fitted, stretch, polyester: done
- The Avenue by Lyndsey Zorich - blue skies, stripes and paisley: take your pick
- Bella Lino - monogrammed and classical
For the Table
- Pillar Candles - mood = set
- Soson Handcrafted - perfect for arranging as centerpieces
- Tea Lights - precisely that
- Olorvela - scented was enough, but these jar options >
- Anecdote Candles - to entertain guests while in the bathroom (and of course enhance the atmosphere)
For the Bathroom
- Brooklyn - to freshen up the powder room
- AHAlife - now merged with sister brand Design Milk
- Paddywax - these lids will do it for ya
- Taja - customize, engrave, personalize and blow them all away (ha, ha...)
(Holding) all of the lights. Rihanna with the backup here.
- Glassy Baby - smooth and for a good cause
- Hexagon - gold, geometric and just cool
- Turquoise Tealight - need we say more
You're great at conversation - we know. Now make it easier for even your sweetest wallflower friend.
- Convers(ate) - kickstarting convos worldwide (but really)
- Holstee - it's the patterns on these cards for us
- We’re Not Really Strangers - they took over IG and are taking our hearts too
- Hella Awkward - but it's literally the opposite
- Topix - featuring endless options: 424 to be exact
- Salsa - it's like Mad Libs, the spicy edition
- Block Party - Jenga with a twist
- Jenga Customized - make this game what you want; get to know each other, dare, tell a secret, you name it | Order Jenga
Specialty Items from Have-Everything Stores
A little bit of this, a lotta pizzazz. Your finishing touches, delivered.
- Acrylic Sticks (swizzle sticks) - because cocktails taste better in good fashion
- Anthropologie - for those last minute pieces that finish it off
- Food 52 - linens, flatware, recipes...enjoy
- Jayson Home - the knickknacks your party didn't know it needed (sorry wallet, not sorry!)
- MoMA Design Store - sleek and stylish to complete your aesthetic
- Zara Home - fragrances, candles, and table accessories to go the extra mile
Your Mary Poppins bag of endless ideas. Check them out and wow your guests. And yourself too.
- AHAlife - the dash of color and pizzazz we all needed
- Fred & Friends - fun and games, gift guides, ideas for the kids - Fred gets it
- The Little Market - waffle weave linens and so much more; all giving back to artisans and families in need
- The Met Store - pieces with history and meaning to wow any recipient
- Uncommon Goods - uncommonly good at what they do
- Wildwood Chocolate - jury's still out on if anything is better than handcrafted confections
Now, to infinity and beyond!
Seriously though, your party is bound to be out of this world (or in the case you're going for ultra chill vibes, it will absolutely be that). Remember: this party is yours. Whatever you pick that suits your taste is what is going to feel and look best for you.
Take a look at our lists, and see where the endless interwebs take you! With our years of party expertise, these really are our top go-tos for all things parties. An accent decor piece (or 4!) can make a world of difference on your party presentation. Have fun!
For more insider tips on hosting your best gathering, join the party!
Diwali Party: Festival of Lights
Bright lights, florals, and connections – everything you need to host a happy, safe, and blessed Diwali celebration.
We did it! We found something your whole family can agree on: this Thanksgiving gathering is fantastic. Let this guide your holiday hosting and make your family proud.
Miami Bachelorette Party
Pack your bags ladies.... because it’s time to celebrate the future Mrs. in perfect Miami style! The vibes and vices are high, literally, for this Miami Vice-themed affair. This weekend is all about bright colors, good times, and your bridal bffs. Cheers to a weekend you won’t forget!
Tacos are best any night of the week. Plan a festive dinner party and relax, knowing that you can't go wrong when tacos and margs are involved. This fiesta is sure to satisfy.
Cozy, delicious, nostalgic — we capture all those fall feels with our harvest party. Bring in the new season with a get-together that relishes drinks and time with friends.
Famous Couples Soirée
Grab your better half (or your bestie) and pair up as an iconic duo for this chic and moody Halloween party!
Take your guess, boy or girl? You’ll find out soon at the sweetest gender reveal featuring Art of Sucre's Gender Reveal Glitter Bombs. Nosh on delicious pastries or a light lunch while mingling with friends and family all while celebrating your little loved one to-be.
Everyone's favorite excuse for two Thanksgiving dinners but it always hits differently with your chosen fam. Serve it up family-style or make it a potluck (or, do both!).
Inspired by warm cider, crackling fireplaces, the crisp autumn air, and eating in candlelight. Plan this late night party to warm up the season with seasonal apps and spiced drinks.
We'll make sure you stock up on way more than marshmallows. Keep this casual as an everyday backyard BBQ or, turn it into cocktail hour.
Spooky, sexy, sassy, oh my! The season of costumes is finally here — will you be a trick or a treat? A chilling gathering riddled with ghoulish apps and cauldrons of cocktails.
Inspired by the easy comfort of brunch with best friends: full plates, tall drinks, and big laughs. This brunch is perfect for celebrations like birthdays, showers, and, just because.
Embrace the vintage feel of a classic football game for the biggest field goal fans. A true touchdown for this midday outdoor gathering.
Yom Kippur Break Fast
End Yom Kippur by breaking your meaningful fast with friends and family, all-white + understated decorations, and a bountiful menu whether you’re a bagel or dumplings home.
Cozy Book Club
Cozy up with brunch, books, and besties for this Book Club Brunch. It’s sure to be a bestseller with your guests.
Embrace the fall season with good ol' fashioned fun: a little country, totally stylish, and tons of sweet treats. Make this a casual picnic or dress things up with dinner.
Get in that spooky season spirit by gathering the crew to carve pumpkins. Sharpen your knives, it's time to carve!
Holiday Hosting with Heather Taylor Home
Get ready to host a festive holiday party a la Heather Taylor Home. Embrace the cozy charm of the season with some of her favorite hosting products, recipes, tips, and tricks!
Get Ready to Sparkle
Expert tips, exclusive content, and the 411 on the latest parties
Thank you for your submission!
Start the party
For each party, our professional event planners have curated, styled, schemed, and planned so we can hand over everything you need to know to throw incredible gatherings.